Cuisinart Classic Percolator
Detachable cord and stay-cool bottom let this percolator go anywhere to serve, and it only needs to be plugged in to stay hot. Three-year limited warranty. 12¼"H x 9¼"W x 6¼"D.
This machine’s long, tapered spout makes it easy to pour without spilling.
Rests safely on any surface without scarring.
TRANSPARENT PERCOLATOR KNOB
Enables you to watch the progress of the brew cycle.
READY INDICATOR LIGHT
Lets you know when coffee is ready to pour and enjoy.
REUSABLE FILTER BASKETS
Features measuring markers that indicate the amount of grounds needed for 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 cups.
After brewing, cord can be detached and stored or leave it plugged in to keep coffee warm.
- Convenient capacity of 4 to 12 cups
- Precision no-drip spout: long, tapered and pours without a spill
- Comfortable handle
- Transparent knob reveals progress of the brew cycle
- Ready indicator light lets you know when coffee is ready to pour and enjoy
- Stay-cool bottom rests safely on any surface without scarring
- Reusable filter baskets with measuring markers
- Detachable cord
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: PRC-12
- Capacity: 4 to 12 cups
- Material: Stainless-steel housing
- Dimensions: 12¼"H x 9¼"W x 6¼"D
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Model: #PRC-12
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
With this pot, I have found you must look at the markings for number of cups in the silver ground coffee holder and fill accordingly. Otherwise if the coffee, water ratio is not correct, this pot makes really strong coffee. Also be sure the top is on, the stick support inside centered correctly or the pot will just brew, make hot water.