Cuisinart® Classic Percolator
Detachable cord and stay-cool bottom let this percolator go anywhere to serve, and it only needs to be plugged in to stay hot. Three-year limited warranty. 12¼"H x 9¼"W x 6¼"D.
This machine’s long, tapered spout makes it easy to pour without spilling.
Rests safely on any surface without scarring.
TRANSPARENT PERCOLATOR KNOB
Enables you to watch the progress of the brew cycle.
READY INDICATOR LIGHT
Lets you know when coffee is ready to pour and enjoy.
REUSABLE FILTER BASKETS
Features measuring markers that indicate the amount of grounds needed for 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 cups.
After brewing, cord can be detached and stored or leave it plugged in to keep coffee warm.
- Convenient capacity of 4 to 12 cups
- Precision no-drip spout: long, tapered and pours without a spill
- Comfortable handle
- Transparent knob reveals progress of the brew cycle
- Ready indicator light lets you know when coffee is ready to pour and enjoy
- Stay-cool bottom rests safely on any surface without scarring
- Reusable filter baskets with measuring markers
- Detachable cord
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: PRC-12
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 4 to 12 cups
- Material: Stainless-steel housing
- Dimensions: 12¼"H x 9¼"W x 6¼"D
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Model: #PRC-12
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”