Zojirushi® Home Bakery Mini Bread Maker
There‚s no need to knead the dough, wait for yeast to rise—you don‚t even need to turn on the oven, which not only saves energy, but it‚s a particularly welcome feature on a hot day! The Home Bakery does it all automatically. Just prepare ingredients, choose settings and you can have bread in just a few hours.
You no longer need to mix batter to make cakes. Just place all the ingredients in the Home Bakery and it will do it all for you. You can even make homemade jam in this machine. Making your own bread gives you the power to choose what goes into it, and in turn what your family is eating. So, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, just the ingredients you select.
Its compact size is ideal for kitchens with limited countertop space. Select from three bread textures: regular, firm or soft. Also prepares dough, cakes, fresh fruit jam, cookie and pasta dough.
SIMPLE TO USE
The user friendly, easy-to-read LCD control panel allows you to quickly select the correct settings, helping make the process nearly fool proof. An added plus: the bread maker includes an easy-to-follow instruction video, manual and recipe booklet. Even if you‚ve never made bread before, Zojirushi makes you an expert in no time.
One of the most helpful features is the 13-hour delay timer; you can set up the ingredients and program the bread maker to perfectly time your cooking projects. So whether it‚s homemade bread for breakfast or dinner, or a special dessert or snack, the maker helps you multitask or preplan so your baked goods are done exactly when you‚d like to serve it—delicious, hot and fresh. The ‚quick baking cycle‚ prepares breads in under 2 hours, great for those times when you haven‚t planned ahead.
- Manufacturer: Zojirushi American Corporation
- Model: #BB-HAC10
- Material: Stainless-steel baking pan with nonstick coating; hard plastic body
- Care: Wash body and blade with damp sponge; soak and wash baking pan with kitchen detergent
- Capacity: Bakes 1-lb. loaf of bread
- Dimensions: 8" x 11" x 12"
- Watts: 450W
- Made in China
- Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker bakes a 1-lb. loaf of bread—perfect for smaller households
- Compact size takes up little room on your countertop
- User-friendly, easy-to-read LCD control panel
- Three texture settings (regular, firm and soft) let you suit individual tastes
- Includes settings for French bread, dough, cookie/pasta dough, cake, jam and quick bread
- No need to knead the dough, wait for yeast to rise—you don‚t even need to turn on the oven
- Make healthy breads without preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, just the ingredients you select
- 13-hour delay timer allows you to set up the ingredients and program the bread maker to perfectly time your cooking projects
- Quick baking cycle speeds up the baking process if you‚re in a hurry
- Sturdy handle for easy transport
- Includes an easy-to-follow instruction video, manual and recipe booklet
Based on their passion and philosophy, Zojirushi has used its advanced technologies to develop an impressive household lineup over the past nine decades: indoor and outdoor products tailored to meet the needs of today's active lifestyles; easy-to-use and convenient rice cookers; compact and attractive electric water boilers; beverage dispensers elegant enough to use in the living room; and a variety of stainless steel vacuum bottles that are perfect for all types of outdoor activities are just a few examples of their impressive products.
Staying one step ahead of evolving tastes, Zojirushi continues to launch a constant stream of top-selling cooking and food preservation products that are high in quality and attractive in design. Zojirushi is dedicated to offering a new generation of products that exemplify ease, affluence and style in its three main business areas: Cooking appliances, food and beverage preservation and amenities for the home. Their goal is to cater to modern needs based on this guiding philosophy - to improve their customers’ quality of life through innovative technology and wonderful products that serve all who use them.