Precise, efficient, fast, reliable—a favorite of professional chefs, an induction burner is considered the best cooking surface available.
Easy-touch controls with six temperature settings. Features timer and control pad lock. Wipe clean. 1800 watts. 14" x 12" x 2¾".
- Model: 670041470
- Efficient: Uses 90% of energy produced.
- Fast: Quick heating response: as precise as gas, with 50% less cooking time.
- Precise: Melt chocolate or butter without a double boiler.
- Safe: Surface stays cool to the touch with no flames or smoke. Features automatic safety shut-off.
- Easy to clean: Spills wipe up easily because they don’t get cooked onto the glass.
- Elegant: High-quality, heat-resistant glass with elegant touch controls.
- Quick Launch buttons for instant boil or warm settings.
- Quick Temp button displays actual cooking temperature
- Two-year limited warranty
- Made in China.
Based in Spain and founded in 1954, Fagor is renowned for its product quality, performance and innovation. The company is the fifth-largest appliance manufacturer in Europe and the number-one induction cooktop producer in the European market. Fagor takes pride in striving to develop highly efficient products that consume fewer materials and contribute to a healthier planet. A member of Energy Star, EMAS, ECOEMBES and other worldwide organizations focused on promoting more sustainable manufacturing procedures, Fagor recycles metal, wood and cardboard scraps, uses natural gas and alternative energy sources where possible and recycles 20 percent of its water consumption.