DeLonghi® Magnifica Digital Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Digital programmable menu settings let you adjust the temperature of the coffee and water hardness. There are five settings for coffee strength and three buttons to select the size of cup you want. Height-adjustable coffee spouts even let you brew directly into espresso, demitasse or 12-oz. cups.
SIMPLE, ONE-TOUCH SYSTEM
Patented single-touch cappuccino and latte system lets you press one button and get a perfect cup every time. The compact and patented Direct-to-Brew system with thermoblock technology allows for excellent heat distribution, and is removable for easy cleaning.
This newer model builds upon the wildly successful Magnifica platform and adds some new features, such as separate boilers for steaming and frothing, so now both functions can happen simultaneously. Also included in this model, an integrated, lower-pitch burr grinder that produces consistent and fresh espresso or coffee, with 10 fineness settings for all types of beans. Holds up to seven ounces of your favorite beans.
Comes with a cleaning brush, detergent and lubricant, water hardness kit, measuring scoop and user manual. Made in Italy. 14" x 11" x 15".
Create perfectly frothed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes at the press of a button. Frother works efficiently and quickly, and is easy to clean.
Hot Water Attachment
Snap on this handy attachment on your milk frother nozzle, and you have hot water for tea, hot chocolate and Americanos.
Customizing your drink is easy and intuitive. Choose the amount of coffee you want to make, select the strength, input the details of your favorite drink down to the last detail—the Magnifica makes it simple. The timed programming feature ensures your coffee is ready in the a.m., or perfectly timed to serve guests after dinner. And the digital display keeps you posted on what’s happening at each stage until coffee is ready.
Professional Burr Grinder
The low-pitch burr grinder is professional grade, allowing you to select the ideal grind with a turn of the dial.
During the brew process, coffee grounds are automatically pre-moistened to produce the hallmark of gourmet espresso: a delectable crema finish.
One of the most appealing things about the bypass doser is that by selecting this feature you can pour in a scoop of ground coffee regardless of the beans you’ve already loaded—which is wonderfully helpful for those times you’re serving caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee.
At the top of the unit there’s a built-in warming plate that heats your coffee cups to the ideal temp—another inspired touch that provides complete coffee drinking pleasure.
The machine automatically rinses with hot water after each brewing cycle, removing residue and maximizing your machine’s performance, cup after cup. Also, the decalcifying feature lets you know when it’s time to decalcify your machine, and leads you through the simple process step-by-step.
- Digital programmable menu settings let you adjust start time, auto shut-off and clock
- Patented single-touch cappuccino and latte system includes 25-oz. milk container and two detachable lids: frothed milk for cappuccino, steamed milk for lattes
- Direct-to-Brew system features 15 bars of pressure for powerful performance
- Double boiler with new espresso boiler means no wait between espresso and steam
- Low-pitch burr grinder is professional grade
- Bean hopper holds up to 7 oz of fresh beans
- Bypass Doser allows you to brew with ground coffee and bypass the beans and grinder
- Pre-Infusion Cycle dampens the grind just before brewing to yield optimal crema
- Thermoblock technology allows for exceptional heat distribution
- Auto-cleaning function rinses your machine with hot water each brewing cycle
- Instant reheat function ensures ideal temperature for brewing
- Cup warmer preheats your cups for best results
- Removable used-coffee container and drip tray for convenient cleaning and easy disposal of coffee waste
- Attachable hot water nozzle helps you make tea, hot chocolate or Americanos
- 60-oz removable water reservoir
- Manufacturer: DeLonghi
- Care: Hand wash
- Coffee bean container capacity: 7 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Size: 15" H x 11" W x 14" D
- Weight: 35lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Model: #ESAM3500
- Made in Italy