Kyocera® Kyotop Ceramic Slicing Knife, 5"
Kyocera’s world–famous ceramic knife blades are crafted of exceptionally strong, yet lightweight zirconium oxide. Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, these knives keep razor–sharp edges 10 times longer than other professional blades—even high–carbon steel.
The Kyotop Hot–Isostatic Pressed (HIP) premium ceramic blades are fired a second time in a sealed vacuum at a higher temperature to create the most durable cutting edge.
Germ–resistant blades are impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so they won’t rust or brown foods. Perfectly balanced knives with ergonomic handles offer precise control and reduce fatigue from repetitive cutting tasks.
This efficient knife enables you to create ultra–thin slices of fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Pure, dense, unrelenting material that’s almost as hard as diamond
- Kyocera’s proprietary zirconium oxide is ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection. As a result, this knife keeps its razor–sharp edge 10 times longer than other professional blades—even high–carbon steel
- Ceramic blade is fired a second time in a sealed vacuum at a higher temperature to create the most durable cutting edge
- At half the weight of an equivalent steel knife, this ceramic knife becomes a comfortable extension of the hand. Plus, perfect balance ensures precise control
- Easy–grip handle reduces fatigue during long, repetitive cutting tasks. Made of pakkawood, a fused blend of hardwood veneers and phenolic resin, and triple–riveted for durability
- An elegant pattern on the blade represents karesansui, an artistic Japanese stone garden design
- Pure ceramic blade resists germs and will not brown foods or alter the taste since there are no metal ions to transfer. Plus, ceramic is impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so blade will never rust
- Ultra–thin blade ensures minimal resistance, enabling you to make clean, precise cuts using less pressure. Perfect for making ultra–thin slices of fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats
- Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory–new edge. You only pay for shipping and handling
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Material: Zirconia 206 ceramic blade, pakkawood handle
- Dimensions: 5"blade
- Warranty: 5–year warranty
- Made in Japan
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
New Lightweight and easy-to-use steel features a highly efficient ribbed surface for re-sharpening and a smooth surface for honing. Kyocera’s ceramic...See product page for full details »