Kyocera® Kyotop Ceramic Sashimi Knife, 8¼"
Kyocera’s world–famous ceramic knife blades are crafted of exceptionally strong, yet lightweight zirconium oxide. Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, these knives keep razor–sharp edges 10 times longer than other professional blades—even high–carbon steel.
The Kyotop Hot–Isostatic Pressed (HIP) premium ceramic blades are fired a second time in a sealed vacuum at a higher temperature to create the most durable cutting edge.
Germ–resistant blades are impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so they won’t rust or brown foods. Perfectly balanced knives with ergonomic handles offer precise control and reduce fatigue from repetitive cutting tasks.
This sashimi knife features a long, thin blade that’s ideal for slicing delicate raw fish. 8¼" blade. Hand wash. 5–year warranty. Made in Japan.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Kyocera blends innovative technology with traditional Japanese beauty in their premium line of ceramic cutlery, Kyotop
- Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic, Zirconia 206 is almost as hard as a diamond
- Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, this knife keeps its razor–sharp edge 10 times longer than other professional blades
- Blade is fired a second time in a sealed vacuum at a higher temperature to create the most durable cutting edge
- Ultra lightweight knife becomes a comfortable extension of the hand
- Exceptionally thin, perfectly balanced blade enables you to make precise cuts using less pressure
- Easy–grip, moisture–resistant pakkawood handle is triple–riveted for durability
- Pattern on the blade represents karesansui, an artistic Japanese stone garden design
- Resists germs and will not brown foods or alter the taste
- Impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so blade will never rust
- Lifetime complimentary sharpening
- 5–year warranty
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Material: Zirconia 206 ceramic blade, pakkawood handle
- Dimensions: 8¼" blade
- Warranty: 5–year warranty
- Made in Japan
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
New Lightweight and easy-to-use steel features a highly efficient ribbed surface for re-sharpening and a smooth surface for honing. Kyocera’s ceramic...See product page for full details »