Staub 4-qt. Round Cocotte
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each cocotte features a timeless, hand-applied enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—great for slow-cooking roasts and stews. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
Please note: Due to their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
- Vibrant, hand-applied glazes look great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and Capacity: 4 qt., 11.9" x 9.4" x 6"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
New An artist both in the kitchen and in the studio, Jacques worked with us to create this exclusive collection in celebration of his remarkable career...See product page for full details »
New Indoor grilling is great, but the results are often undesirable—it tends to fill the kitchen with smoke and meat can become tough and dry. Enter the...See product page for full details »
New Discover the choice of professional chefs in Francis Staub’s original color—a vibrant Pine majolique finish, recently made available again after ...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers