Breville® Die-Cast Hemisphere™ Blender
Break-resistant 2-liter (67 oz.) polycarbonate pitcher features measurement markings, soft-grip handle, and Breville’s unique ring-pull design Assist Lid. Backlit control panel features three speed settings. Touchpad controls and dishwasher-safe pitcher make cleanup a breeze. Sleek, stainless-steel design looks great in any kitchen. 18¼"H x 7¾"W x 7"D.
Revolutionary system features six surgical-grade stainless-steel blades that hug the pitcher for maximum efficiency.
Motor speed adjusts automatically to ensure consistent results under varying loads.
Features six uniquely angled, stainless-steel blades that are ultra sharp and corrosion resistant.
The powerful 1000-watt motor delivers exceptionally uniform blends.
Break-resistant polycarbonate pitcher holds up to two liters (67 oz.). Features easy-to-read markings for accurate measurements.
- Ideal for drinks, smoothies, soups, sauces, and more
- Innovative Hemisphere technology lets you create commercial-quality blends right in your own kitchen
- Powerful-but-quiet 1000-watt motor features three speed settings and auto pulse
- Motor speed adjusts automatically to ensure uniform blends
- Features six ultra-sharp, surgical-grade stainless-steel blades
- Large-capacity pitcher holds up to 2 liters (67 oz.)
- Features easy-to-read markings for accurate measurements
- Unique ring-pull feature enables easier lid removal and unplugging
- Backlit control panel
- Sleek, stainless steel design looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Care: Dishwasher-safe pitcher; wipe base clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 2 liter (67 oz.)
- Dimensions: 18¼"H x 7¾"W x 7"D
- Material: Die-cast metal base; polycarbonate pitcher; stainless-steel blades
- Warranty: One year limited
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Model: #800BLXL
- Designed in Australia, assembled in China
10 months ago
Questions & Answers
According to your ""return policy"" there is a limitation to your Satisfaction Guarantee if the item purchased comes w/plug??? See below:What is your return policy?We guarantee the quality of the products we sell in our stores, website and catalog for creating memorable moments in the kitchen.If you are not satisfied with your purchase, bring it back for a full refund in the form of the original payment, provided you have proof of purchase consisting of a receipt, gift receipt, or gift registry showing the purchased item. If you do not have the proof of purchase, you will receive a gift card for the current selling price of the product.If the quality or construction of your product is defective, you may exchange it any time for the same item or for a gift card valued at the current selling price of the product.All items with a plug may be returned or exchanged with proof of purchase for up to one year from the date of purchase.===================Does this mean I cannot return this Breville blender after one year for full refund or exchange if I'm not satisfied with this product, etc. ???Thank you