Demeyere® Apollo Casserole, 3.2 qt.
This casserole features a 7-ply base combined with an 18/10 stainless-steel body and lid, to ensure optimal heat distribution and transfer, keeping the heat, aroma and steam inside during cooking. Also features satin-polish Silvinox® finish and stainless steel Coolcast® handles. Dishwasher safe. Made in Belgium. Thirty-year warranty.
Demeyere uses thick walls of stainless steel combined with a heat-conducting 7 layer InductoBase consisting of 5 mm/0.2" of pure aluminum. This provides optimal heat distribution even when placed on a smaller cooking ring. The stainless steel sides and the perfect, tight-fitting lid are insulating and keep the heat inside the casserole.
PERFECT FOR ALL HEATING SOURCES
Suitable for ovens and all heat sources, including induction. Thanks to TriplInduc, which are the three bottom layers of the 7-PlyMaterial and the bases, you can switch directly from one type to another. This also makes it up to 30% more effective on induction and ensures that the base remains flat, even after many years of use.
Cooking with Demeyere cookware is economical thanks to the combination of superconductive bases, perfectly fitting lids and insulating sides. Tests have shown that cooking without a lid or with a lid that is not heavy enough, consumes 2.8 times more energy than otherwise. The stainless steel lid is a perfect match, providing a hermetic seal. The sides have a thickness of 0,8 to 1mm/0.03 to 0.04". This ensures that the heat is retained optimally and less energy is used.
- Demeyere′s signature 7-ply construction ensures superior heat conductivity
- 18/10 stainless steel interior won′t react with food
- Satin Silvinox finish improves resistance to discoloration and dulling due to frequent use
- Stainless-steel molded handles allow for safe, easy transport and serving
- Design allows you to use on a smaller cooking ring
- Stainless steel sides and tight-fitting lid keep the heat inside the pan
- Handles stay cool and are welded to the pans and lids ensuring maximum hygiene, preventing dirt, fat or bacteria accumulating
- Saves energy and money with the combination of superconductive bases, perfectly fitting lids and insulating sides
- A favorite of professional chefs
- Recognized as a prestigious “Belgian Royal Warrant Holder”
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Capacity: 3¼ qt.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use)
- Made in Belgium
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe