Wüsthof Gourmet Boning Knife, 5"
The boning knife’s flexible blade with tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily.
- Each knife in the Gourmet line is laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor–sharp edge. Plus, each blade is laser tested to ensure correct cutting angle
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is made of a durable polymer that’s contoured for a comfortable grip
- Quality control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo—a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality
- Flexible blade with tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Gourmet line. Each knife is laser cut from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers