Staub Black Round Cocotte, 2.75 qt.
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each cocotte features a durable enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—ideal for slow-cooking roasts and stews. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
Please note: Because of their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Proposition 65 warning: This product contains brass, which includes a very small amount of lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Self-basting spikes on the underside of lid continuously shower juices back onto cooking foods
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass (knob)
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 1.5 qt.: 8.5" x 6.3" x 3.9"
- 2.75 qt.: 11.2" x 8.7" x 5.8"
- 5.5 qt.: 12.9" x 10.2" x 6.6"
- 7 qt.: 13.9" x 11" x 7.2"
- 9 qt.: 15" x 11.8" x 7.5"
- 13.25 qt.: 16.9" x 13.5" x 8.4"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
I am vegan so only vegetables and grains go in my pot. That means I don't need a big pot. The 4 qt. size is ideal for me. I can cook nearly everything in this pot. It's a winner!
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
Hi,for the 5.5qt pot on the underside of the lid does it say 10.25"" (26cm) or 11"" (28cm)?Thank