Staub® Black Round Cocottes
Please note: Because of their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Proposition 65 warning: This product contains brass, which includes a very small amount of lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass (knob)
- Dimensions: 1.5 qt.: 8.5" x 6.3" x 3.9"; 2.75 qt.: 11.2" x 8.7" x 5.8"; 5.5 qt.: 12.9" x 10.2" x 6.6"; 7 qt.: 13.9" x 11" x 7.2"; 9 qt.: 15" x 11.8" x 7.5";
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
I am vegan so only vegetables and grains go in my pot. That means I don't need a big pot. The 4 qt. size is ideal for me. I can cook nearly everything in this pot. It's a winner!
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
Hi,for the 5.5qt pot on the underside of the lid does it say 10.25"" (26cm) or 11"" (28cm)?Thank