Staub® Grenadine Round Cocottes
Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful. Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip. Ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Comes with recipes from some of America’s best chefs. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Oven safe to 500°F. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France. Available in a variety of sizes.
A VARIETY OF USES
A traditional French cooking vessel designed to concentrate flavorful juices, this hand-finished cocotte is ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts, and braises.
ENSURES EVEN COOKING
Enameled cast-iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly and effectively for perfect results.
Spikes on the underside of lid deliver continuous distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful.
BUILT TO LAST
Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pot comes ready to use—no seasoning required. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water.
Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe up to 500°F.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Use: Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass (knob)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Great for making stews, soups, casseroles, roasts and braises
- Special spikes on the lid help keep food moist and flavorful
- Distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results
- Durable enamel finish won’t chip, scratch or discolor
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Made in France
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively. It requires no seasoning, doesn ’t chip, discolor or rust, and works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.