Staub® Grenadine Round Cocottes
Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful. Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip. Ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Comes with recipes from some of America’s best chefs. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Oven safe to 500°F. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France. Available in a variety of sizes.
A VARIETY OF USES
A traditional French cooking vessel designed to concentrate flavorful juices, this hand-finished cocotte is ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts, and braises.
ENSURES EVEN COOKING
Enameled cast-iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly and effectively for perfect results.
Spikes on the underside of lid deliver continuous distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful.
BUILT TO LAST
Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pot comes ready to use—no seasoning required. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water.
Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe up to 500°F.
- Great for making stews, soups, casseroles, roasts and braises
- Special spikes on the lid help keep food moist and flavorful
- Distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results
- Durable enamel finish won’t chip, scratch or discolor
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass (knob)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
And let me just say Thank You to my Omaha store because when I was giving my cocotte its first bath and took off the stickers as I was instructed it damaged the finish (pretty sure I got a one-of-a-kind-lemon), I worked with Aaron and Ben and I had a new cocotte the very next day. I live 4 hours away!!! These guys are wonderful, knowledgeable, and helpful. SLT of Omaha just became my new favorite store
If you're looking to cook tender meat dishes, there is nothing I've found better than these pots. The ability to go from high heat stove top to oven braising is great is very useful.
Questions & Answers
(I know you asked about the smaller sizes, but I only have the big one.)