Wüsthof® Classic PEtec Carving Knife, 8"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/14/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Care: Wash knife with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry immediately
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers