Especially designed for cutting harder cheeses like Cheddar and bleu. Wüsthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel, with triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles designed in consultation with professional chefs. Full bolster helps protect fingers. Laser-controlled-and-tested cutting edge. Made in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 2½"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #3109
- 2½" hard cheese knife is designed for cutting cheeses like Cheddar and bleu.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel.
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue.
- Full bolster helps protect fingers.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge.
- Made in Germany.
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.
For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.