Wüsthof® Classic Etched Cheese Knife, 5"
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 5"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #3103
- Etching on blade creates tiny air pockets, allowing the blade to slice effortlessly through any kind of cheese.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel.
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue.
- Full bolster helps protect fingers.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge.
- Made in Germany.
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »