Francis Francis® X7.1 for Illy® iperEspresso Capsule Machine
And because extraction takes place entirely inside the capsule, the coffee and machine never come in contact, making for easy cleanup. Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi, this striking machine adds an elegant touch to any countertop.
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ESPRESSO AT HOME
Revolutionary iperEspresso capsules deliver the delicious, unmistakable flavor of illy espresso in every cup. Now you can enjoy the coffee that’s served in the world’s finest restaurants and cafés without changing out of your pajamas.
BECOME YOUR OWN BARISTA
Espresso making doesn’t get any easier than this: Simply insert an illy iperEspresso capsule, push the button, and you’ll get a full-bodied aromatic espresso with rich, long-lasting crema.
Revolutionary iperEspresso capsules deliver the delicious, unmistakable flavor of illy espresso in every cup.
TWO-STAGE BREWING PROCESS
Unlike conventional one-stage systems, the iperEspresso method uses an innovative, patented two-stage process to create intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, velvety crema that lasts.
Intuitive controls feature soft-touch buttons with icon-based menu options.
When ideal brewing or steaming temperature is reached, you’ll be alerted by light and acoustic signals.
BUILT-IN STEAM WAND
Heats and froths milk like a professional machine, creating thick, luscious cappuccinos and lattes.
AUTOMATIC BOILER REFILL
Unlike machines that only draw water into the boiler while brewing or steaming, the X7.1 automatically pulls water into the boiler to prevent it from boiling dry, which could damage the machine.
REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR
With a large, 34-oz. water tank, you can produce 20 single shots of espresso before needing a refill. Detachable for easy cleaning and filling.
- Uses illy iperEspresso capsules for perfect espresso every time
- Designed by world-famous Italian architect Luca Trazzi
- Blends retro-chic style with the latest in coffee technology
- 15-bar pressure pump ensures perfectly extracted, authentic Italian ristretto, espresso, and lungo
- Auto-stop feature controls coffee volume automatically
- User-friendly controls
- Light and sound signals to guide user
- Built-in steam wand makes it easy to steam and froth like a pro
- Automatically refills boiler so that it never accidentally runs dry
- 34-oz. water tank detaches for easy cleaning and refilling
- Manufacturer: Francis Francis
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 34-oz. water tank
- Material: Polycarbonate plastic body, chrome trim, brass boiler, solenoid valve
- Dimensions: 12"H x 11"W x 13"D
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
- Model: #E307
- Made in China
Not only eye-catching, they’re also a delight to the other senses—especially taste and smell—delivering full-bodied aromatic espresso with a spectacular crema for an all-around aesthetic experience. This may come as no surprise when you learn that Francis Francis machines are brought to you by illy, the celebrated Italian espresso coffee served in the finest restaurants and caf és and enjoyed by coffee connoisseurs worldwide.
Founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy, illycaff è produces and sells a unique blend of high-quality coffee made from nine types of pure Arabica beans. A careful balance of ingredients from South and Central America, India, and Africa creates the unmistakable illy flavor—always identical in any espresso cup, wherever it is drunk around the world. Based in Trieste, Italy, illycaffè is led by chairman and CEO Andrea Illy, the third generation of the Illy family.
Today, the illycaffè group helps develop the global market and culture of coffee by working on all the factors that go into the perfect cup of espresso: the blend, the machines, the preparation, the training of specialized bar staff and even the design of bars and venues where people can enjoy drinking coffee. The forward-thinking company promotes and disseminates the culture of coffee by continually reinventing tradition.