Jura® Ena 5 Automatic Coffee Center
Easily check the machines status with the multicolor text display that is color-coded for quick reading. Green means its ready to prepare your coffee, red means it requires action from you, and yellow means its in programming mode. When inactive, Ena utilizes environmentally friendly technology with a Zero Energy Switch that changes over to power save mode and uses no standby energy. Made in Switzerland.
- Manufacturer: Jura Capresso
- Care: Wipe surface areas with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 17"
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against product defects
- Watts: 1450
- World’s slimmest bean-to-cup machine.
- Easy-to-use single-button operation.
- Variable-volume brewing unit prepares between 5 and 16 grams of coffee for desired coffee strength.
- Rotating, height-adjustable spout prepares one or two cups at a time and has a separate funnel for pre-ground coffee.
- Multicolor text display indicates the machine’s status.
- Zero Energy Switch changes to power-saver mode when machine is inactive, using no standby energy.
- Made in Switzerland.
Ensure great-tasting coffee by eliminating mineral build-up in your automatic coffee and espresso machines. Package includes nine tablets. For use with all...See product page for full details »