This bread knife is designed to effortlessly slice through breads with tough crusts. Precision-forged, single-piece blade is constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. Produced in limited quantities, this knife comes with a pouch of soft-grained leather.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Knife and leather pouch
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: #31866-203
- Made in Germany
- Blade is precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling
- Half-bolster allows full-edge sharpening
- Full tang extends through untreated Makassar ebony handle
Designed in collaboration with award-winning Italian architect Matteo Thun and Henckels, the word’s oldest manufacturer of knives, our exclusive Twin 1731 collection seeks perfection through simplicity—each blade a single piece of aviation-grade Cronidur 30® steel that tapers gracefully to a razor-sharp and lasting edge. Minimalist knives seamlessly transition from blade to bolster to prized Makassar ebony handles.