Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Limited Edition Twin 1731 Bread Knife, 8"
The style incorporates Matteo Thun’s architectural insight with innovative wedge shapes and unique blade geometry for safer, more precise handling. Graceful half-bolster allows full-edge sharpening and balances the blade perfectly with oiled Makassar ebony handle.
Bread knife is designed to effortlessly slice through breads with tough crusts. Produced in limited quantities, this knife comes with a pouch of soft-grained leather. Made in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Knife and leather pouch
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: #31866-203
- Blade is precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel.
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style.
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling.
- Half-bolster allows full-edge sharpening.
- Full tang extends through untreated Makassar ebony handle.
- Effortlessly slice through breads with tough crusts with this bread knife.
- Made in Germany.