Incredibly versatile chef’s knife is designed to chop, slice, dice and mince a variety of foods. Precision-forged, single-piece blade is constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. Produced in limited quantities, this knife comes with a pouch of soft-grained leather.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Knife and leather pouch
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: #31861-203
- Made in Germany
- Blades are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling
- Half-bolsters allow full-edge sharpening
- Full tangs extend through untreated Makassar ebony handles
Precision-forged, single-piece blade is constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. The style incorporates Matteo Thun’s architectural insight with innovative wedge shapes and unique blade geometry for safer, more precise handling. Graceful half-bolster allows full-edge sharpening and balances the blade perfectly with oiled Makassar ebony handle.