This honing steel is designed to maintain the sharpness of your blades by fixing the microserrations along the edge. Produced in limited quantities, the honing steel comes with a pouch of soft-grained leather.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Honing steel and leather pouch
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: #32574-230
- Made in Germany
- Steel is precision forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel.
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style.
- Unique geometry has safer, more precise handling.
- Full tang extends through untreated Makassar ebony handle.>
Designed in collaboration with award-winning Italian architect Matteo Thun and Henckels, the word’s oldest manufacturer of knives, our exclusive Twin 1731 collection seeks perfection through simplicity—each blade a single piece of aviation-grade Cronidur 30® steel that tapers gracefully to a razor-sharp and lasting edge. Minimalist knives seamlessly transition from blade to bolster to prized Makassar ebony handles.