Four-piece set includes 8" chef’s knife, 7" santoku knife, 4" paring knife and soft leather roll to accommodate the knives. Precision-forged, single-piece blades are constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. Produced in limited quantities.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Chef’s, santoku and paring knives, and leather roll
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood, soft-grained leather
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: Chef’s–8" blade; santoku–7" blade; paring–4" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Blades are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling
- Half-bolsters allow full-edge sharpening
- Full tangs extend through untreated Makassar ebony handles
Designed in collaboration with award-winning Italian architect Matteo Thun and Henckels, the word’s oldest manufacturer of knives, our exclusive Twin 1731 collection seeks perfection through simplicity—each blade a single piece of aviation-grade Cronidur 30® steel that tapers gracefully to a razor-sharp and lasting edge. Minimalist knives seamlessly transition from blade to bolster to prized Makassar ebony handles.