Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 1731 7-Piece Set
Precision-forged, single-piece blade is constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design.
- Blades are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel.
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style.
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling.
- Half-bolsters allow full-edge sharpening.
- Full tangs extend through untreated Makassar ebony handles.
- This ultimate knife set includes the complete collection of the 1731 collection.
- Made in Germany.
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
- Chef’s, santoku, bread, carving and paring knives, honing steel and walnut block