Forschner by Victorinox Swiss Army® Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife, 7"
Forschner knives are made by Victorinox with the same quality as their Swiss Army knives. This knife is made of high-carbon steel that won’t stain and can be resharpened over and over, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade.
The knife is lightweight, yet balanced for everyday use. Ergonomically designed black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety. Made in Switzerland.
- Manufacturer: R.H. Forschner by Victorinox
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Stainless-steel blade with black fibrox handle
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Innovatively designed knife is a welcome addition to any serious cook’s kitchen.
- Features a high-carbon, 7" stainless-steel blade made in Switzerland.
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again.
- Knife keeps original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
- Ergonomic black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.