Forschner by Victorinox Swiss Army® Chef’s Knife, 8"
High-carbon, stainless-steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade.
The blade features the unique Victorinox polished surface and a taper-ground edge with no bolster. The knife is lightweight, yet balanced for everyday use. Ergonomically designed black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.
- Manufacturer: R.H. Forschner by Victorinox
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Stainless-steel blade with black fibrox handle
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Innovatively designed knife is a welcome addition to any serious cook’s kitchen.
- Features a high-carbon, 8" stainless-steel blade made in Switzerland.
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again.
- Knife keeps original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
- Ergonomic black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.