Forschner by Victorinox Chef’s Knife, 10"
High-carbon, stainless-steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade.
The blade features the unique Victorinox polished surface and a taper-ground edge with no bolster. The knife is lightweight, yet balanced for everyday use. Ergonomically designed black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.
- Manufacturer: R.H. Forschner by Victorinox
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Stainless-steel blade with black fibrox handle
- Dimensions: 10" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Innovatively designed knife is a welcome addition to any serious cook’s kitchen.
- Features a high-carbon, 8" stainless-steel blade made in Switzerland.
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again.
- Knife keeps original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
- Ergonomic black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.
New These durable, easy-to-use knife guards lock securely over knives for safe storage and transport. Available in four sizes to accommodate a range of knife...See product page for full details »
New The Victorinox Swiss Army natural wood swivel block holds 11 knives, a honing steel and kitchen shears. In addition—and we love this—it holds a...See product page for full details »
New Protect your off-hand while cutting with this durable and easy-to-clean cut-resistant glove. Available in a range of sizes, each glove is constructed from...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers