Gaggia® Platinum Vision Espresso Machine
A user-friendly digital touch screen provides programming and alerts for a whole host of features, including cleaning and descaling, setting water temperature and brewing volume, and an Opti-Dose system, which controls the amount of espresso per shot. Optional Gaggia Milk Island uses steam from the boiler to automatically make cappuccinos and lattes. The 57-oz. water reservoir is removable for easy refill. Made in Italy.
BREW ESPRESSO LIKE A PRO—IN SECONDS
With intuitive, icon-based menu options, you’ll easily create a variety of drinks—from aromatic espressos and café Americanos to rich, creamy cappuccinos and lattes. A powerful, 1500-watt stainless-steel boiler uses Rapid Stream technology to brew coffee faster than ever. Plus, the Pannarello steamer attachment makes steaming and frothing a breeze.
EASILY PERSONALIZE YOUR DRINKS
Customize the temperature, strength and volume to create your perfect cup. A quiet ceramic burr grinder lets you select a coarse, medium, or fine grind, and the unique Opti-Dose system enables you to set the amount of espresso per shot, from 7 to 10½ grams. Plus, you have the option of using pre-ground blends with the bypass doser or using the hot water dispenser to make café Americanos or teas.
Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, 57-oz. removable water reservoir, Aqua Prima water filter, 8¾-oz. bean hopper, measuring scoop, water-hardness test strip, and grinder adjustment key.
Powerful stainless-steel boiler equipped with Rapid Steam technology delivers piping hot espresso in seconds. Plus, you can switch between steaming and brewing without waiting for the machine to warm up or cool down.
Easily customize the amount of espresso per shot, from 7 to 10½ grams, to make drinks as strong or mild as you like. Plus, a user-friendly dial lets you adjust the strength of your drink, even while it’s brewing.
Quietly grinds just enough beans for each shot, ensuring optimum freshness and flavor in every cup. Adjust grinder to suit your preference: fine, medium, or coarse. Includes an 8¾-oz. hopper to keep whole beans fresh till you’re ready to brew. A clear plastic cover lets you monitor bean levels, and the machine will let you know when it’s time for a refill.
PANNARELLO STEAM WAND
You’ll be steaming like a professional barista in no time with this easy-to-use attachment. Unique rotating feature ensures proper leverage every time. Plus, this handy steamer dispenses hot water for caf é Americanos, teas, hot cereals or instant soups.
Pre-heats cups to preserve the temperature of your espresso and produce optimal crema.
AQUA PRIMA FILTER SYSTEM
A removable 57-oz. water reservoir comes with an Aqua Prima water filter to remove impurities from tap water and ensure that each cup tastes delicious. The LCD screen lets you know when it’s time for descaling and guides you through the simple process.
OPTIONAL GAGGIA MILK ISLAND (SOLD SEPARATELY) This handy, user-friendly device connects to your machine and becomes part of the steaming system. Simply pour fresh milk in the carafe and with a touch of a button, you’ll have frothed or steamed milk for your favorite coffee drinks.
- Powerful 1500-watt stainless-steel boiler uses Rapid Steam technology to make authentic Italian espresso in seconds
- Switch from brewing to steaming with little downtime
- User-friendly touch-screen programming
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- Professional-quality ceramic burr grinder lets you customize your coffee grind
- 8¾-oz. sealable bean hopper keeps whole beans fresh and ready to brew
- Pannarello steam wand rotates for proper leverage
- Hot water dispenser lets you make caf é Americanos and teas
- Stainless-steel cup warmer pre-heats cups to preserve crema
- Removable 57-oz. water reservoir features Aqua Prima filter system
- Bypass doser enables brewing with pre-ground blends
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 90950
- Includes: Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, Aqua Prima water filter, measuring scoop, water hardness test strip, and grinder adjustment key
- Care: Wipe machine housing clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: Removable 57-oz. water tank
- Material: ABS-plastic housing with stainless-steel front panel
- Dimensions: 14½" x 12½" x 16 ¼"
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Watts: 1500
- Made in Italy
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.