Gaggia® New Baby Espresso Machine, Black
Features 15-bar pump pressure for perfectly extracted espresso and a 1300-watt motor for powerful performance. The Turbo Frother on the steam wand makes frothing milk for cappuccinos and lattes quick and easy. Made in Italy.
BECOME YOUR OWN BARISTA
With a user-friendly three-button control panel, you’ll easily brew café-quality espresso in your own kitchen. A quick-heating boiler delivers cup after cup with little downtime. The Turbo Frother will have you whipping up creamy cappuccinos and lattes like a pro.
SAY “CIAO” TO THE COFFEE HOUSE Why fight the morning coffee crowd when you can enjoy rich, full-flavored espresso drinks from the comfort of home? The Gaggia New Baby’s sleek design and compact size fit perfectly in any kitchen.
INCLUDES Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop. Compatible with Aqua Prima water filter (sold separately).
With just three buttons, you’ll control all the New Baby’s functions, from brewing aromatic espresso to frothing milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
Features a special filter for ESE pods for those prefer the convenience and consistent flavor of pre-measured, pre-tamped espresso packets.
This easy-to-use steamer will have you whipping up cappuccinos and lattes like a professional barista in no time. Also dispenses hot water for café Americanos, teas, hot cereals or instant soups.
THREE-WAY SOLENOID VALVE
This innovative feature relieves pressure in the portafilter after brewing to help prevent dripping and makes it easier to dispose of used coffee cakes.
With two heating elements, the powerful boiler heats up quickly and offers even heat distribution.
- Simplified control panel has just three buttons to control all its functions, from brewing espresso to frothing milk for lattes and espressos
- 1300-watt motor for powerful performance
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- Stainless-steel front panel and black plastic housing combine for a new twist on classic Gagglia design
- Turbo Frother steam wand makes steaming and frothing a breeze
- Hot water dispenser lets you make café Americanos and teas
- Three-way solenoid valve prevents dripping
- ESE-pod compatible
- Compatible with Aqua Prima water filter, sold separately
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Includes: Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop
- Care: Wipe machine housing clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 64-oz. water reservoir
- Dimensions: 15½" x 9½" x 10½"
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Watts: 1300
- Made in Italy
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.