FrancisFrancis!® X1 Stainless Steel Ground Machine with Bonus Pod Adapter
This versatile model lets you make espresso two ways: Choose the traditional method for completely customized espresso or use the E.S.E. pod adapter for delicious espresso at the touch of a button. Features 40-oz. removable water reservoir, automatic boiler refill for continuous steam, and brass boiler for optimal heat retention. Stainless-steel housing is durable and rustproof. Made in Italy.
DISCOVER THE ART OF ESPRESSO MAKING
With the X1for ground espresso, you’ll get the best of both worlds: the dazzling design FrancisFrancis! is known for, along with the opportunity to completely control the espresso-making process. Using your favorite ground coffee, you’ll choose the grind fineness, dosage and tamping pressure to create your ideal brew, topped by a delicious layer of caramel-colored crema.
POD ADAPTER OFFERS ONE TOUCH CONVENIENCE
This X1 model accommodates E.S.E. pods, so you can enjoy aromatic, full-bodied espresso at the touch of a button. With these fool-proof pods, you can easily whip up café-quality drinks right in your own kitchen.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
A powerful 15-bar pump combined with a quick-heating brass boiler delivers rich, crema-topped espresso in minutes. With three simple switches and a steam knob, you can easily control all the brewing and steaming functions. Plus, you’ll find a user-friendly, stainless-steel steaming wand that makes steaming and frothing milk for cappuccinos and lattes a breeze.
This X1 model offers you complete control, so you can practice the art of espresso making. Using your favorite ground coffee, you’ll choose the grind fineness, dosage and tamping pressure to create your ideal brew, topped by a delicious layer of caramel-colored crema.
This X1 model accommodates E.S.E. pods, so you can enjoy aromatic, full-bodied espresso at the touch of a button.
With three simple switches and a steam knob, you can easily control all the brewing and steaming functions.
In the center of the control panel, you’ll find a stylish temperature gauge that lets you monitor progress. When ideal brewing or steaming temperature is reached, you’ll be alerted by a green light accompanied by a sound signal.
SWIVEL STEAM WAND
Stainless-steel steam wand features a special frothing tip. Wand moves in any direction, enabling you to whip up cappuccinos and lattes like a pro.
HOT WATER DISPENSER
Steam wand dispenses water right into your cup for delicious café Americano, tea or hot chocolate.
AUTOMATIC BOILER REFILL Unlike machines that only draw water into the boiler while brewing or steaming, the X1 automatically pulls water into the boiler to prevent it from boiling dry, which could damage the machine.
Warm cups are essential for producing the most flavorful espresso with thick, caramel-colored crema. The X1 warms up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine, with a chic metal railing to hold them in place.
REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR
With a large 40-oz. water tank, you can produce 22 single shots of espresso before needing a refill. Detachable for easy cleaning and filling.
- Designed by world-famous Italian architect Luca Trazzi
- Blends retro-chic style with the latest in coffee technology
- 15-bar pressure pump ensures perfectly extracted, authentic Italian ristretto, espresso and lungo
- Practice the art of espresso making by controlling every step of the process
- Use pod adapter for perfect espresso at the touch of a button
- User-friendly controls
- Temperature gauge and ready-to-brew indicator
- Stainless-steel steam wand moves in any direction to accommodate pitchers of all sizes
- Hot water dispenser lets you make café Americano, tea or hot chocolate.
- Automatically refills boiler, so it never accidentally runs dry
- Passive cup warmer accommodates up to six espresso cups
- 40-oz. water tank makes 22 single-shot espressos before needing a refill
- All-metal housing is durable and rustproof
- Manufacturer: FrancisFrancis!
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 40-oz. water tank
- Material: All-metal housing
- Dimensions: 12½"H x 10½"W x 9½"D
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Watts: 1100
- Model: #E410
- Made in Italy
I grind my own beans and found the exact grind. I pre heat stainless filter with scalding water. Run a little hot water thru machine before use. Sometimes this even fails if my beans are getting a little old. I didn't know it would be so difficult and honestly, I almost gave up a few times. Glad I didn't...it makes a decent cup
Questions & Answers