Mexeur and Cie Au Carbon Chef’s Knives
Full tangs extend through comfortable handles that are triple-riveted for amazing strength. It’s an all-purpose knife for a variety of cutting tasks. Lifetime warranty. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Mexeur and Cie Cutlery
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 6", 8" and 10" lengths
- Material: Pure carbon-steel blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: 6": #462100; 8": #462200; 10": #462300
- Classic French cutlery is thinner and lighter for ease of use, with a straight edge that’s great for chopping.
- Blades are hand-forged from one piece of pure carbon steel, allowing for sharper edges and more durability than stainless steel.
- Easier to hone and sharpen than stainless steel.
- Comfortable handles feature full-tang construction for amazing strength.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the cradle of French cutlery, Thiers, France.