Maintain the razor-sharp edges on your cutlery with this steel. 10" long. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Mexeur and Cie Cutlery
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10" long
- Material: Pure carbon-steel blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #248300
- Helps maintain razor-sharp edge on your Mexeur and Cie cutlery.
- Made in the cradle of French cutlery, Thiers, France.
Mexeur and Cie Cutlery started handcrafting knives in the small artisans’ town of Thiers, France in 1834. Handmade with exacting standards from one piece of superior-quality steel, the knives have earned Mexeur and Cie Cutlery a reputation of producing the best French-style knives around. Many American chefs refer to the cutlery as the “French chef’s knife.”