Mexeur and Cie knives are made in the classic French shape: thinner, lighter, with a straight edge. This style makes them quick and easy to use. Full tangs extend through comfortable handles that are triple-riveted for amazing strength. This stainless-steel boning knife is designed to separate raw meat from the bone. Lifetime warranty. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Mexeur and Cie Cutlery
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 6" length
- Material: Stainless-steel blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #464600
- Classic French cutlery is thinner and lighter for ease of use, with a straight edge that’s great for chopping.
- Comfortable handles feature full-tang construction for amazing strength.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the cradle of French cutlery, Thiers, France.
Mexeur and Cie Cutlery started handcrafting knives in the small artisans’ town of Thiers, France in 1834. Handmade with exacting standards from one piece of superior-quality steel, the knives have earned Mexeur and Cie Cutlery a reputation of producing the best French-style knives around. Many American chefs refer to the cutlery as the “French chef’s knife.”