Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Jars
- Manufacturer: Bormioli
- Manufacturer: Jar and canning instructions
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 0.15 liter; ¼ liter; ½ liter; 1 liter; 1½ liter
- Dimensions: 0.15 liter: 3¼" height x 2½" diameter; ¼ liter: 3¾" height x 3¼" diameter; ½ liter: 5½" height x 3¼" diameter; 1 liter: 6½" height x 4" diameter; 1½ liter: 8½" height x 4½" diameter
- Material: Glass
- Great for canning jams, jellies, sauces and more.
- Unique round shape enhances the design.
- Safely vacuum seals food and freshness in.
- Embossed Italian glass makes a wonderful gift.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Made in Italy.
New Lovely Italian glass canning jar set is embossed with a pretty produce motif and includes instructions for home canning. Quattro Stagioni or “four...See product page for full details »
New Preserve jams, jellies, sauces and more in this uniquely rounded jar that is wonderful for decoratively displaying foods. Jars work great for home canning...See product page for full details »
Give your canned goodies an adorable finishing touch with creative labels. Cute designs make your canned homemade foods perfect for giving. Great for...See product page for full details »
I only wish the lids were two pieces like some of the mason jar lids are so i could sprout seeds and strain things more easily from the jars
I use the bottle for iced tea and water. I steep the tea right in the bottle, as the mouth is wide enough.
I store things like sugar, flour,and lentils/beans in the jars.
They are sturdy, easy to clean and don't absorb orders like plastic containers.
They keep things fresh and keep pests out
Questions & Answers
The brief instructions that came with the jars say "" medium strength "" but I don't know what that means. The Ball 2 pc lids say to make them fingertip tight. But when I did this on the Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni 1 pc lids I had a lot of sealing failures. Could you please provide more exact information. Thanks so much
Are these jars BPA free?