Rösle® Can Opener with Plier Grip
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7.9"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Ergonomically shaped thumbscrew provides for smooth and effortless turning, so you can open any tin can smoothly and easily.
- Leaves no sharp edges on lid or tin rim and does not come in contact with contents of can.
- Lid can then be reused for storage.
- Comes with integrated plier to help pull up sticky lids.
Easy to use and no sharp edges left on can or lid. Wish I would have had this one years ago.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
THE BEST MANUAL CAN OPENER PERIOD!
I threw away all others....I don't even use an electric can opener any longer because sometimes the magnet on that did not hold the lid tightly enough and the lid fell in to the can.
Also, this Rosle manual can opener does not require a lot of muscle... It took a few times to understand that it sits on top of the can to do its job.
Highly recommend worth every penny plus!
I am left handed, and twist with the right hand. Since the crank is not flat, has anyone had experience using this left handed
I have to go around the can twice before it cuts.Is there someone who could give me a tip on what I am doing wrong..