Peugeot® Matte Black Châtauneuf Salt Mill, 9½"
The salt mill is equipped with Peugeot’s exceptional salt-grinding mechanism. Its two ribbed plates are made from a stainless-steel blend that offers resiliency, rigidity and resistance to corrosion from dry salts. When the mechanism is activated, the ribs work to twist and fracture each salt crystal to the desired size.
Mills have a matte-black finish. Lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism. Two-year guarantee on mill body.
- Material: Beech wood, case-hardened steel and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9" height
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism. Two-year guarantee on mill body
- High-quality beech wood is grown, harvested, dried, shaped, and finished in France.
- Exclusive U’Select grind system allows you to adjust grind by turning ring at bottom of mill. Turning the ring in one direction makes a finer grind, and turning in the other makes it coarser. Once the grind size is set, it will stay in place until you change it.
- Mills come with a matte-black finish.
- Peugeot’s exceptional salt-grinding mechanism’s two ribbed plates are stainless steel.
Questions & Answers