Peugeot® Peugeot Matte Black Châtauneuf Pepper & Salt Mills
The pepper mill is equipped with Peugeot’s legendary pepper-grinding mechanism. Its double-row of helix-shaped claws grabs and cracks each peppercorn before drawing it down to the teeth for the perfect grind.
The salt mill is equipped with Peugeot’s exceptional salt-grinding mechanism. Its two ribbed plates are made from a stainless-steel blend that offers resiliency, rigidity and resistance to corrosion from dry salts. When the mechanism is activated, the ribs work to twist and fracture each salt crystal to the desired size.
Mills have a matte-black finish. Lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism. Two-year guarantee on mill body.
- Material: Beech wood, case-hardened steel and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9½" height
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism. Two-year guarantee on mill body.
- High quality beech wood is grown, harvested, dried, shaped, and finished in France.
- Exclusive U’Select grind system allows you to adjust grind by turning ring at bottom of mill.
- Mills come with a matte-black finish.
- Peugeot’s legendary pepper-grinding mechanism is made of case-hardened steel.