Demeyere® 6-Piece Sirocco Set
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Safe for use on any cooking surface; safe for oven and broiler
- Capacity: Saucepan: 2¼ qt.; casserole: 5½ qt.; sauté pan: 2½ qt.
- Dimensions: Saucepan: 7"; casserole: 9½"; skillet: 9½"; sauté pan: 9½"
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use)
- Model: Saucepan: #31418; casserole: #31324; skillet: #55624; sauté pan: #31424A
- Made in Belgium
- High-polish Brinox finish for lasting good looks.
- 18/10 stainless steel interior wont react with foods.
- Securely welded 18/10 stainless steel handles for safe, easy transport and serving.
- Features Demeyeres 7-ply construction for superior heat conductivity.
- InductoSeal base guarantees optimal heat distribution.
- Stainless steel Coolcast handles protect hands from burning.
These pans are built for chefs. Amazing to cook with. Very even heat, easy to clean,
sharp looking and the InductoSeal�on the bottom of the pans is what sets it apart from other stainless cookware. These are the best made pans. There is another brand that is well marketed and everyone recognizes the name, but it doesn't make it the best pan.
Once I cooked on the Demeyere pan, I removed all of my other stainless brands and sold them at our neighborhood garage sale! Search for Demeyere cooking videos on Google and watch them show you how to use these pans. I recommend cleaning them with Bar Keepers Friend (which is also great for your knives)