Masahiro Boning Knife, 6¼"
Mirror-polished blade is securely riveted to a European-style composition handle, which is more durable and practical than a traditional wood handle. Hand wash and dry immediately. 6¼" blade. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Japan. Web exclusive: this product only available online.
DISCOVER THE MASAHIRO DIFFERENCE
Masahiro cutlery–one of Japan’s most prestigious brands–features asymmetrical blades for a sharper edge and smoother slicing. Each knife is made in Seki, Japan, from Masahiro’s proprietary high-carbon stainless steel, which is treated by three stages of quenching, sub-zero treating, and tempering until it reaches the ideal hardness of 58-60 HRC.
Amazingly lightweight and perfectly balanced, this knife enables you to easily and neatly separate meat from bone.
ULTRA-SHARP, ASYMMETRICAL BLADE
Constructed from MBS-26 stainless steel, the thin blade is exceptionally hard, yet flexible. Cutting edge is ground 80% on the right and 20% on the left for a tapered design that delivers a precise cut every time.
BUILT TO LAST
Mirror-polished blade is securely riveted to a European-style composition handle, which is more durable and practical than a traditional wood handle. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Manufacturer: Sointu USA
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Dimensions: 6¼" blade
- Material: MBS-26 stainless steel blade, composite handle
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Model: #14971
- Made in Japan
- Web exclusive: this product only available online
- Lightweight knife is perfectly balanced
- Extremely hard, yet flexible MBS-26 stainless steel construction
- 80/20 asymmetrical cutting edge produces a thinner, sharper blade for a perfect cut
- Smooth, rounded, European-style composition handle sits well in the hand and lasts longer than wood
- 6¼" blade enables you to easily and neatly separate meat from bone
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan