Lodge Logic™ Drop Biscuit Pan
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 10/19/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
THE BEAUTY OF CAST IRON
Durable cast iron offers unbeatable heat retention and distribution, so this pan evenly bakes seven perfectly cooked biscuits with wonderfully delicious golden crusts.
READY TO GO
This handy cast-iron grill is coated with Lodge Logic® vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron. It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA. HEIRLOOM QUALITY
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
- Makes 7 evenly cooked biscuits
- A favorite of anyone who appreciates home cooking
- Easily bake up the perfect side dish for all your favorite comfort meals
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Equal in quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your stovetop, oven and broiler
- Loop side handles makes transport easier, and allows for hanging storage
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 12¾" length x 11¼" width x 1" height; impressions are 1" depth x 3¼" diameter
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #L7B3
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash