Philips Pasta Maker
- Includes four extrusion discs for making a variety of noodle shapes: spaghetti, fettuccini, penne and lasagna
- Smart, onboard storage keeps discs organized when not in use
- Fully automated machine mixes and kneads separate ingredients into dough and automatically senses when the dough is ready for extrusion
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Model: HR2357-05
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 13.5" x 11.75"
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Watts: 200 W
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- Discs are dishwasher safe
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- 4 extruding discs
- Liquid measure
- Dry measure
- Spaghetti and fettuccini cleaning tools
- Flat scraping and cleaning tool
New Sprinkle a dash of this black-truffle-infused Italian sea salt over any dish to add the robust, earthy flavor of black truffles. Great on everything from...See product page for full details »
Pomodoro gets its bright, focused flavor from the superb quality of our organic tomatoes. Our sauce is lightly seasoned with fresh basil, onions and garlic, ...See product page for full details »
New You can taste Italian tradition and passion in every drop of this olive oil made exclusively from fresh Italian olives. Our chefs recommend using it when...See product page for full details »
Perfect for making supple dough, tender-crisp breadsticks, easy-rolling pizza dough, and wonderful focaccia and flatbreads, this low-protein (soft) red...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
Need more extruders, hopefully they will be coming soon. I use the lasagna setting to make a flat wide ribbon to use to make ravioli. Lots of fun to use, quick and makes delicious pasta.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
mixing/extruding blade is coated with something that I'm afraid will easily scratch and flake off into my pasta, eventually. On the positive, I did make three back to back batches of tagliatelle very quickly, the mix function can be bypassed so hand made or rested dough can be put in just to extrude it, the machine is incredibly quiet, and easy to clean. I will keep this machine, only I will go through the hassle of removing the dough to let it rest.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Pjhillips also offers additional Pasta Maker Shaping Disc package for about $50 tha adds Angwel Hair, Thick Spaghetti, Tagliatelle, and Pappardelle shaping disc.
I hope this helps.
program 2 makes 21 oz.
just purchased a week ago and have made both penne and spaghetti - love this machine
It will cook quickly, depending on the thickness of the pasta, sometimes in less than a minute.