All-Clad® Copper Core Double Boiler, 2 qt.
The double boiler insert is made of high-quality white porcelain that prevents burning or scorching. Includes two lids: one for the saucepan and one for the insert. Oven safe to 500°F.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Sauce pan, insert, two lids
- Material: Sauce pan has 5-ply construction with copper center and stainless steel exterior; Double boiler insert is made of white porcelain
- Care: Allow pan to cool before washing. Hand wash in hot, soapy water. Stubborn food residue and stains can be cleaned with nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser. If needed, exterior copper surfaces can be cleaned with a copper polish.
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Double boiler made in the USA; ceramic insert is made in China
- Great for delicate ingredients, such as cheese, chocolate, crèmes, and sauces.
- Heat is evenly distributed with superior conductivity.
- Copper bonded to aluminum helps reduce weight.
- Stainless steel cooking surface is easy to clean, extremely durable and visually appealing.
- White porcelain double boiler insert prevents burning and scorching.
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).