Made of heavyweight aluminized steel for exceptional heat conductivity and durability, these commercial jelly roll pans feature folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges to prevent warping. Wide, shallow rectangular pans are traditionally used for baking light Génoise or sponge cakes. The pan also bakes savory soufflé rolls and flavorful bar cookies. Uncoated aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 550°. 14¾" x 9¾" x 1".
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14¾" x 9¾" x 1"
- Material: Uncoated aluminized steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Chicago Metallic has been a favorite of culinary professionals and home bakers for its superior performance and lasting durability since 1898.
- Commercial jelly roll pans are made of heavyweight aluminized steel for exceptional heat conductivity and durability.
- Folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges help prevent warping.
- Uncoated aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Great for making sponge cakes, soufflé rolls and bar cookies