Made of ultra-smooth stainless steel for sleek presentation, a Dariole mold was traditionally used to make classic desserts like puff pastry with almond cream filling. Modern uses include making savory vegetable custards and mousses as well as using the mold to shape side dishes for plate presentation. Durable stainless steel construction will not bend or distort. Dishwasher safe. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 1¾" diameter; , 2¼" diameter; 2½" diameter
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: 1¾"–#3095.45; 2¼"–#3095.55; 2½"–#3095.65
- Ensures perfect crèmes and custards every time.
- Durable stainless steel construction will not bend or distort.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.