Designed to hold chocolates, fruit, nuts or candy securely for dipping into melted chocolates or confectionary glazes. Can also be used to hold petit fours while covering them with fondant. Set includes: three forks (two, three and four tines), four circles (½", 5/8", ¾" and 7/8") and three shapes (triangle, teardrop and swirl). Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Includes: three forks (2, 3 and 4 tines), four circles (½", 5/8", ¾" and 7/8") and three shapes (triangle, teardrop and swirl)
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Cast aluminum and plastic
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #4347
- Chocolate forks let you hold chocolates, fruits, nuts or candy securely while dipping them into fondue.
- Can also be used to hold petit fours while covering them with fondant.
- Durable cast aluminum and plastic construction is easy to clean and will last for years.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.