These traditional French charlotte molds feature high sides, which are ideal for making traditional charlottes, puddings, jellies and molded ice cream. Two side-handles ensure a firm hold for easy turning out. Tinned steel construction is durable and conducts heat superbly. Oven safe to 425°F. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Material: Tin-coated steel
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 2¾" diameter; 4¾" diameter; 5½" diameter; 6¼" diameter
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: 2¾"–#125.07; 5½"–#125.14; 6¼"–#125.16
- Made in France
- High sides are ideal for making charlottes, puddings, jellies and molded ice cream
- Two side-handles ensure a firm grasp for easy turning out
- Durable tinned steel construction conducts heat superbly, ensuring faster and more even baking
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.