Supple food-grade silicone mold is ideal for nonstick baking, making frozen desserts and molding chocolates and other confections. Unlike traditional metal bakeware, silicone does not produce hot spots during baking, for beautifully uniform results with every use. Silicone releases easily and cleans up in the dishwasher. Can be used in the oven to 530° or freezer to -40°. Dishwasher safe. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Includes: Mold and recipe booklet
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 6¾ oz.
- Dimensions: Mold size–7" x 12"; portion size (8 total)–2¼" x 3" x 1¼"
- Material: Food-grade silicone
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #1911.01
- Great for nonstick baking and freezing, and making small oval tea cakes.
- Superior heat conductivity of silicone allows for faster, more uniform cooking than traditional metal molds.
- Easy release of baked goods.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.