de Buyer® Elastomoule Cake Grids
- Elastomoule’s patented silicone material promotes the caramelization of batter to ensure flavorful desserts with a golden glow
- Elastomoule silicone provides superb heat transmission for faster cooking times
- Durable silicone construction will withstand years of use
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Material: Food-grade silicone
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: –#1831.21
- Dimensions: grid 8½" x 6¾" x 1½"; individual loaf 3" x 1¾"
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer safe to -90°F and oven safe to 580°F
This is the only mold I could find online with the proper tapered/trapezoid shape. Other 'financier' molds advertised are actually pure rectangular in depth. And this French-made proprietary material (per the packaging) seems to do a good job vs other silicone, but we don't have a lot of experience in that department.
This was an xmas gift for my wife and the pricey FedEx 2-Day shipping (non guaranteed, I know) let us down with delivery. Ordered 3 days out but FedEx kept it in our local facility until after xmas. That is more an FYI to SurLaTable in terms of what your shipper is up to.
Anywho, if you're in the market and reading this review, time to go ahead and get the mold. :-)
--James in Long Beach, CA
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
I am looking for a mold for fresh butter that will hold 4 oz., to fit my butter serving dish