de Buyer® Silicone Mat, Faux Bois Pattern
Patterned silicone foam tray lets you create a classic Faux Bois pattern primarily used to decorate desserts. Simply pour chocolate or mixture of caramelized sugar into mold, and let it set. Fancy cream cakes, chocolates or fruit paste sweets make a perfect presentation. Dishwasher safe. Freezer safe to -90°F and oven safe to 580°F. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Patterned silicone foam tray lets you create a beautiful ‘Faux Bois’ pattern
- Elastomoule’s patented silicone material promotes the caramelization of batter to ensure flavorful desserts with a golden glow
- Elastomoule silicone provides superb heat transmission for faster cooking times
- Made of 100% durable, food-grade silicone for years of use
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Dimensions: 22¼” x 14½”
- Material: Food-grade silicone
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #1802.6
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer safe to -90°F and oven safe to 580°F
Questions & Answers
The Silpat is used as a substitute for parchment paper when cooking or baking.
The de Buyer, Faux Bois pattern is used as a mold for baking, cooking or candy making (ex: peppermint bark). It makes a lovely tree bark pattern.
I hope this helps.