This exceptional, professional-quality rolling pin relies on ball bearings for smooth rotation and effortless use. Large and durable enough for professional use, this aluminum pin is also ideal for the avid home baker. It can also be chilled in the freezer to keep dough at the optimal working temperature. Durable cast-aluminum construction is easy to clean: just wipe with a damp cloth. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions: 18" length
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #8800.46
- Designed for both professional and home baking projects.
- Ball bearings ensure smooth rotation and effortless rolling on this rolling pin.
- Can be chilled in the freezer to keep dough at the optimal working temperature.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction is easy to clean and will last for years.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.